Do you meet the NCSA All In Award qualifications?
- Demonstrated financial need: Federal subsidized housing, medical hardships, household income, other qualifying financial circumstances
- Meet standard NCSA academic and athletic qualifications
- Minimum 2.0 Core GPA, some exclusions may apply
- Junior/Senior: High School/Club Varsity starter
- Freshman/Sophomore: High School/Club starter on your respective team(s)
- Demonstrate a strong desire to play collegiate athletics, and commitment to leverage their athletic talent to improve their life
How long does the application take to complete?
- The application can take between 30-45 minutes to complete, so please set aside some time to complete the application in one sitting. You will not be able to come back to your application to add/make changes.
Why are the short answers important?
- The short answers help communicate your story and how it would impact your life in a positive manner to be a part of the NCSA program.
Will I receive a confirmation that NCSA All In Award Team has received my application?
- No, but if you would like to receive a confirmation email that we have received your application, please send us an email to us to confirm: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to complete your NCSA All In Award™ application, then please proceed to the application.
We look forward to getting to know you more and help you through your recruiting process!